In each level, guide the characters towards the exit. Some can die on
the way, but as long as the leader (Glark) reaches the exit, you can
access the next level. But be careful, if you decide to go to the next
level, any character who didn’t enter the exit will be left behind.
Alternate control between five characters in this puzzle-platformer. Choose wich character to sacrifice to overcome the obstacles in your way!
This game was made in 72h with Unity for the LudumDare 43.
My tasks were : – Participation in game conceptualization – Gameplay programming: player interactions, manage the end of levels and load next level, UI/Menu… – Sound integration: integrate the work of our sound designer.
We were a team of 5 people :
– Game Designer : Eva Abollivier – Artist : Emmanuel Boureau – Programmers : Suliac Blineau, Alfred Brisac – Sound Designer : Korantin Marchand
Help Wonder Tsum to reach the end of the puzzles. Make it grow, but not too much. Divide it when you have to.
Don’t worry, it won’t get hurt ! If you’re stuck, just retry !
This game was made in 72h with Unity for the LudumDare 40.
My tasks were :
– Participation in game conceptualization
– Gameplay programming: creation of the in-game pickups (Trap, doors, cookies, mushrooms…), UI and level design integration
– Sound integration: integrate the work of our sound designer (FMOD).
We were a team of 7 people :
– Game Designers : Nicolas Noël, Malo Dalmier
– 2D Artist : Solène Larcher
– Programmers : Suliac Blineau, François Candela
– Sound Designer : Aurelien Demey
– Producer : Aymeric Manceau
Download the game : https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/40/wonder-tsum
Licht is a horror game developped for the AsylumJam 2017.
You play as an engineer responsible for checking the operation of a submarine base before the arrival of the team of researchers who will use it. You have to fix an electricity problem in one of the rooms and you make a macabre discovery on the way. The rescue team will take some time to reach you and strange leaks require your attention, threatening to flood the base. However, this isn’t only one of the threats you will have to face.
My tasks were :
• Participation in game conceptualization
• Gameplay programming : Camera, player moves & interactions with environnement
• 2D integration (Decors)
We were a team of 13 people :
– Producer : Raphaël Isnard
– Graphists : Romain Navazo, Eugénie Goube, Jeremy Philips, Meghan Martin
– Developper : Suliac Blineau, Thibault Baron, Thomas Francisco
– Sound Designer : Marc Enciso, Robin Richard
– Game Designer : Alison Pernet, Eva Abollivier, Margot Mathieu
Download the game : https://gamejolt.com/games/licht/294806