Unnecessary Evil : puzzle game (Unity) – Ludum Dare 43
Theme : Sacrifice must be made.
Sacrifice your friends to move forwards!
In each level, guide the characters towards the exit. Some can die on the way, but as long as the leader (Glark) reaches the exit, you can access the next level. But be careful, if you decide to go to the next level, any character who didn’t enter the exit will be left behind.
Alternate control between five characters in this puzzle-platformer. Choose wich character to sacrifice to overcome the obstacles in your way!
This game was made in 72h with Unity for the LudumDare 43.
My tasks were :
– Participation in game conceptualization
– Gameplay programming: player interactions, manage the end of levels and load next level, UI/Menu…
– Sound integration: integrate the work of our sound designer.
We were a team of 5 people :
– Game Designer : Eva Abollivier
– Artist : Emmanuel Boureau
– Programmers : Suliac Blineau, Alfred Brisac
– Sound Designer : Korantin Marchand
Download the game : https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/43/unnecessary-evil